- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Junior Project Manager
Our client is a leading manufacturer in their industry and they have an exciting opportunity for an up and coming Project Manager to join their team.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to get in to Project Management and join a company where they are able to progress through the levels. Our client would consider a fresh graduate looking to get in to Project Management or a candidate who already has a couple of years' industry experience and ready to take the next step. They would also consider a candidate without a Degree if they have relevant industry experience and a willingness to learn.
The role will be a mixture of Project Management, Design and occasional assistance with Technical Sales.
- Facilitate Project Management Functions
- Calculation and analysis of thermal expansion and stress levels using the industry leading sisKMR software, making the necessary corrections to the design in order to safely accommodate thermal expansion.
- Create pipe layout drawings using AutoCAD
- Generate production drawings with AutoCAD and/or Inventor
- Review client designs and produce material take-offs
- Provide both internal and external technical support
- Liase with the production, product management and development departments
- Degree in relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience of pressure pipes/drainage systems or background in buildings/construction
- Competent user of AutoCAD
- Autodesk Inventor
- Previous Project Management experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?