- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Junior Project Manager
Our client is a leading manufacturer in their industry and they have an exciting opportunity for an up and coming Project Manager to join their team.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to get in to Project Management and join a company where they are able to progress through the levels. Our client would consider a fresh graduate looking to get in to Project Management or a candidate who already has a couple of years' industry experience and ready to take the next step. They would also consider a candidate without a Degree if they have relevant industry experience and a willingness to learn.
The role will be a mixture of Project Management, Design and occasional assistance with Technical Sales.
- Facilitate Project Management Functions
- Calculation and analysis of thermal expansion and stress levels using the industry leading sisKMR software, making the necessary corrections to the design in order to safely accommodate thermal expansion.
- Create pipe layout drawings using AutoCAD
- Generate production drawings with AutoCAD and/or Inventor
- Review client designs and produce material take-offs
- Provide both internal and external technical support
- Liase with the production, product management and development departments
- Degree in relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience of pressure pipes/drainage systems or background in buildings/construction
- Competent user of AutoCAD
- Autodesk Inventor
- Previous Project Management experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.