- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Team Leader, Development Management
- To have operational supporting management responsibilities for a Development Management team in order to achieve a high quality customer focused service
- To provide the lead officer role in matters relating to the statutory functions of the post, ensuring that statutory requirements are met and that accelerated and sustained improvements in performance against Government and local targets are achieved.
- To actively contribute to the wider functions of the Planning Service beyond statutory functions, with a view to improving its efficiency and its service to its customers, and furthering its financial well-being.
- To provide an active role in the Planning Leadership team, contributing to innovative and efficient ways of working, all in pursuit of outstanding performance and service measured against local planning authorities in England and Wales.
- To provide the lead officer role in corporate-wide projects, representing the Planning Service to ensure that it influences the shaping and direction of strategic projects and outcomes
- To be the responsible authority in respect of Licensing Applications.
- To deputise for the Development Management & Enforcement Manager as required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.