- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Mechanical Building Services Engineer
My client are looking for a Mechanical Building Services Engineer to work on Nuclear projects, including Defence and New Build projects.
- Mechanical building services lead in large projects
- Technical quality and excellence of your work and the work of those supporting you
- Communication with clients and other design team members
- Business development activities including mechanical building services aspects of proposals
- Adherence and contribution to business and quality management systems operational and design safety, and developing good safety culture
- Delivering engineering design work to time and budget
- Supporting and mentoring more junior colleagues
- Degree in a Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Experience of the use of CIBSE guides
- Experience in designing and commissioning of a diverse range of mechanical building systems
- Chartered Engineer (CIBSE/IMechE)
- Experience of mechanical building services for the Nuclear Industry
- Experience of nuclear safety and justification requirements
- Familiarity with engineering software packages including CAD, BIM and simulation packages
- Producing tender specification for mechanical building services
- Experience of Value Engineering (VE)/Optioneering Workshops
- Experience of HAZOP/HAZID Workshops
- Experience of ALARP Reviews
- Supervision of contractors in factory acceptance, site acceptance and commissioning mechanical services.
- Experience of working for or with an engineering consultancy and coaching and mentoring junior staff
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.