- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Draftsman - Super Yacht - Netherlands
My client is looking for a draftsman / work planner. This position is based in The Netherlands and will require you to live or relocate to same area as the shipyard.
This position is part of a team that is responsible for the entire shipbuilding construction of the yacht. As a draftsman / work planner, you produce technical drawings and material sheets according to specifications and specified guidelines in consultation with the Project Manager. You also have contact with suppliers for product information that you need for the technical design.
- The structural design of the yacht building by means of 3-D programs.
- Making technical drawings aimed at construction and work preparation on the basis of the provided design plan.
- Specifying parts.
- Proactively making proposals for technical problems and questions.
- Entering materials into the system.
- Performing weight calculations
- You have gained knowledge and experience in shipbuilding and a completed MBO training in shipbuilding or MTS training in Mechanical Engineering supplemented with relevant work experience.
- You have experience in structural design in shipbuilding.
- You have extensive experience with 3-D computer programs such as Catia / NX / Solid Works and Inventor.
- You have knowledge and skills regarding planning, control and you can handle deadlines well. You also have analytical skills and you can work well systematically.
- You have a good knowledge of the English language in word and writing.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.