- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for mechanical fitters to start in the new year, on clean and waste water sites near Swindon, Wiltshire. Rate is negotiable based on tickets & experience.
- Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification or recognised apprenticeship
- Must have sound engineering knowledge
- Must have CSCS card or equivalent
- Must be customer focused with high standard of workmanship and great attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, general arrangement drawings, flow diagrams and follow bills of materials.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Confined space trained - Desirable
- EUSR - Desirable
- Water Sector Experience - Preferred
All sites will be installation work, 45-50 hour week. Role will occasionally involve travel between sites so flexibility in this regard is desired.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.