- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Rotational Technical Superintendent
My client is looking to engage with degree qualified professionals who have the right to live and work in the EU. Several Technical Superintendent positions available, as such a multitude of experience levels will be considered.
- You should hold a Masters or Bachelors degree.
- You are qualified in engineering.
- You will ideally have a background in electrical or hydraulics.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- You can work independently.
- You are a problem-solver.
- You are prepared to work on one of our overseas sites for extended periods of time.
As a Technical Superintendent you:
- Will be part of our team on site in Belgium
- Will work on a 2:1 rotation
- Will be responsible for the coordination of maintenance and repair of our fleet
- Will do the follow up of the dockings of one of our dredgers in a later stage.
You will get:
- A competitive salary with an uplift of 20%-90% dependant on location
- Medical cover, life insurance, pension, company car, laptop, phone
- A rotational position 1 month on 2 weeks off in Europe // 2 months on 1 month off outside Europe
- Full Training
- Development opportunities
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- Start your maritime engineering career this Seafarers week
This Seafarers Awareness Week, Scott Cook looks at the exciting career opportunities for maritime engineers
- Skilled trades in short supply in the maritime industry
The maritime industry is in desperate need for more skilled trades to help build cutting-edge warships, submarines and leisu...