- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Rotational Technical Superintendent
As a Technical Superintendent you:
- Will be part of our team on site
- Will be responsible for the coordination of maintenance and repair of our fleet
- Will do the follow up of the dockings of one of our dredgers in a later stage.
You should be:
- You are qualified in Industrial or Civil engineering, preferably with a specialisation in (electro)mechanics or the equivalent by experience.
- You will have a background in electrical or hydraulics.
- You should hold a Masters or Bachelors degree.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- You can work independently.
- You are a problem-solver.
- You are prepared to work on one of our overseas sites for extended periods of time.
- A rotiational position 1 month on 2 weeks off in Europe // 2 months on 1 month off outside Europe
- A competitive salary with an uplift of 20%-90% dependant on location
- Medical cover, life insurance, pension, company car, laptop, phone
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- STEM Returners: creating new talent pools in STEM
Women’s Engineering Society (WES) have partnered up with The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarES...
- Flagship UK aircraft carrier heads home
The mighty HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier will soon arrive in her home port of Portsmouth – a milestone moment for the...