- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Naval Architect - Mid level and Senior Level
Senior and Mid Level Naval Architect required to join a fast growing consultancy in the Bath/Bristol/Gloucetsershire area.
Our client is a leading defence consultancy company who strive to provide career development through a clear progression pathway. We have two opportunities available one for a mid-level and one for a senior level Naval Architects. Having won a number of high profile and interesting projects the company are adding to the team. We are looking for a team player with proven experience within Naval Architecture possessing strong technical skills. (Please apply for full job description)
As a Naval Architect you will be working on a number of exciting and challenging projects working closely with clients to ensure you deliver and exceed client expectations.
Naval Architects will work on a number of services provided to clients include but not limited to:
- Concept design
- Design Assurance and due diligence
- Stability management
- Structural analysisTwo openings Mid-level £30,000 - £40,000 Senior level £45,000 - £55,000: For the full job description and client details please apply or call for an informal confidential discussion -01489 898 156 Georgina.firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are keen to hear from those who have a degree and Masters in Naval Architecture or Ship Science and those working towards or already achieved Chartered Engineer status. The ideal Naval Architect for this position will have the ability to work off your own initiative without direct supervision and therefore has proven experience within a similar role for a sustained period of time. You will have experience of using a range of software to include paramarine, seasafe and Rhino. Possess strong interpersonal skills and experience of working on complex ship structures within the defence or leisure market.
- Pre requisite:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- 6 qualities of a successful Production Supervisor
What does it take to become a successful Production Supervisor? Louise Lees, Maritime Recruitment Specialist, describes the...
- STEM Returners: creating new talent pools in STEM
Women’s Engineering Society (WES) have partnered up with The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarES...