- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
My client based in Leicestershire is currently looking for a Development Management Planner on a contract basis for an initial 3 months.
Job Title: Development Management Planner
Contract Length: 3 months, then rolling
Job status: Urgent requirement
My client based in Leicestershire is currently looking for a Development Management Planner on a contract basis for an initial 3 months. This role requires experience within the town planning sector as well as experience in dealing with householder and minor planning applications.
Key parts of the role:
- Working on householder and minor planning applications
- Initially working on a 3 month contract and then rolling
- Updating applications and compiling reports
- Liaising with team members, clients and interested parties
- To meet all daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicators targets
Candidates will be processing planning applications (within a non-specific area) and would ideally need the following:
- Experience in Development Management planning
- Experienced in dealing with a mixed caseload of applications
- Degree level qualification within Town Planning
- Eligible for (if not already) membership to RTPI
If you are a contractor in the Town Planning industry and you are looking for your next opportunity and would like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Charlotte Pope at Matchtech on email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.