- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for electricians to start in the new year on clean and waste water sites around Swindon, Wiltshire. Rates are negotiable based on previous experience and cards etc.
- Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification or recognised apprenticeship
- Numeric and reading skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Must have sound engineering knowledge
- Must have CSCS card or equivalent
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, general arrangement drawings, flow diagrams and follow bills of materials.
- Previous installation experience, cable tray/ladder rack/conduit/trunking/basket.
- Confined space trained - Desirable
- EUSR - Desirable
- Water Sector Experience - Preferred
- 45-50 hour week.
- Full PPE & Tools
Work will sometimes involve working across numerous sites so being flexible in this regard is desired.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.