- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
As new year approaches our client has given a great opportunity to start the new year with a new assignment. Our client is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer.
Responsible to the Senior Electrical Engineer (P05) for the management and supervision of electrical installations, electrical services including Borough wide electrical maintenance contracts and project work undertaken by the post holder. This includes fire alarms, automatic opening ventilation, CCTV, emergency lighting, lightning protection systems, integrated reception systems, digital video recorder (sheltered housing schemes), door entry systems, Sky updates, stand alone aerial systems and on Community Fibre. Act in an advisory capacity to colleagues on common technical electrical issues affecting housing properties.
Day to day:
- Carry out annual maintenance site inspections, pre and post inspections as required on all electrical installations.
- Does full surveys of equipment and provide the contractor with a defect list to be addressed.
- Assists Major Works and the lift team with electrical advice for projects. Ensures that the contractor provides certification for each electrical installation when required.
Other key factors include:
- Experience of managing contracts and contractors. The workload will cover social housing but not limited to.
- Must have a basic ability to use IT packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have a full driving licence and the use of a vehicle and be prepared to use it for work purposes.
Full job description contact Jerone Elson on 02070100413 or e:Jerone.firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Building Services
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...
- Madeleine Jones of Sellafield Ltd wins WES’s Karen Burt Award for best new female Chartered Engineer
This prestigious annual award for a newly chartered woman engineer, now in its 19th year, recognises the candidate's excelle...