- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work on the South Coast in Bournemouth.
Our client a aerospace company are looking to take on a new Project Manager.
Manage Head of Version Aircraft cabin interior monument programmes from project initiation through to delivery.
Liaise with internal departments to ensure that customer requests / deadlines are achieved on time and within budget.
Generate a strong focus within the team on customer relationships and delivery of the internal objectives.
Monitor and control the project financial performance throughout the project life cycle.
Report project status to internal and external stakeholders.
Manage schedule and resource dependencies and conflict between projects.
Act as a central focal point for all internal and external project communication.
Contribute to the implementation of robust project management processes.
Communication with customer and other stakeholders on both technical and commercial issues.
Pro-active member of the Programme Management Team, contributing to the continuous improvement of the business.
- Educated to degree level in a related discipline
- Professional Project Management Qualification (APMP and/or PRINCE 2 desirable)
- Good communication skills and a desire to seek continuous improvement in processes both within the department and other areas of the business
- Advanced knowledge of risk mitigation strategies and their impact on project success
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Advanced budget control skills
- Advanced monitoring and reporting skills
- Ability to detect and resolving problems
- Advanced ability to manage uncertainty and understand the impact of this on programme/portfolio project.
- Understanding of engineering and manufacturing principles
- Proficient IT Skills, in Word processing, Spreadsheets, MS Project, E-mail and Internet applications
- Experience of project managing technically complex engineering products from customer quotation through to delivery and beyond
- Desirable - direct experience in aircraft interiors
Occasional worldwide travel for project meetings will be expected in this role.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...