- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work for a leading cost consultancy in Central London. There are various roles on multiple projects within infrastructure.
- Writing procurement reports.
- Estimating and cost planning to produce and present a final cost plan.
- Tendering and procuring, including managing the pre-qualification stage, creating the tender list, laying the preliminaries together, tender analysis, constructing the tender report and compiling the contractual documents.
- Dealing efficiently with post contract cost adjustments and the change control processes, where appropriate referring major changes to line manager.
- Full responsibility for making cost checks and carrying out valuations on bigger projects and in all cases warranting suitable and precise cost examination and valuation takes place.
- Constructing monthly post contract cost reports and presenting them to the client.
- Inputting into value engineering.
- Negotiating and agreeing final accounts.
- Liaising with the client and other consultants throughout the project.
- Project Controls experience.
- Cost planning management experience
- Earned Value management experience
- RICS or equivalent professional qualification
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.