- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client is a global company and they have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will ideally be a Multi - Skilled Engineer and will be required to manage projects all over the UK. It will be required to Project Manage the building and installation of company equipment. Installation experience is highly beneficial.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managaing contractors, liasing with factory staff and the implementation of Health and Safety.
The Project Manager will be responsible for cost, budgeting and project profitability.
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineer
- Combustion engineer will be a plus
- Knowledge of Plc
- Project Management experience
- Health and Safety experience
- Gas /burners (gas safe will be a plus)
- Knowledge of Autocad
- Competent in the French language would also be beneficial however it is not essential
- Degree in relevant Engineering discipline or equivilant experience. A Masters would be beneficial.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.