- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Vehicle Systems Engineer (NVH)
Our client, a leading automotive testing, design and engineering company based in Leyland is looking to hire a Vehicle Systems Engineer (NVH) to work in a permanent role.
Reporting to the Vehicle Systems Manager, you will carry out and report high quality testing against customer requirements and will be responsible for the technical delivery of work against timing and budget requirements.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation of quotations and timing plans.
- Use CAD to design test rigs and fixtures.
- Plan and monitor test work, complete test log sheets, collate data and prepare test reports.
- Effective reporting of test issues and results.
- Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
- Good knowledge of typical NVH test methods and data analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and measurement systems - LMS Test.Lab and m&p controllers would be an advantage.
- Some knowledge of structural testing and / or vehicle testing would also be advantageous as supporting work in these areas may be required.
- Ability to maintain good customer communications.
- Ability to work across teams throughout the business.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Be willing to work outside normal working hours i.e. evening, weekend and night shifts if required.
- Be prepared to support "off site" testing activities in both the UK and abroad.
- Cooperate with the department manager, team leader, safety manager and safety representative to ensure that a safe working environment is maintained.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of housekeeping within the working environment.
- Adhere to safe working practices and completing safety risk reviews.
- Interface effectively with other departments as appropriate.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Hold driving licences for both HGV and PSV or be willing to undertake the relevant training if required.
- Willing to undergo a Criminal Disclosure check.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.