- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
We are currently sereking an enforcement officer on a 6 month contract based in Northamptonshire.
Job Title: Enforcement Officer
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Contract Rate: £25-£35p/h
Contract Length: 6 months, then rolling
Job status: Urgent requirement - January start dates
My client based in Northamptonshire is currently looking for a Development Management Planner on a contract basis for an initial 3 months. This role requires experience within the town planning sector as well as experience in enforcement.
- Investigate complaints
- Visiting properties, taking photos and investigating whether there is a breach of planning.
- To be conversant with the planning regulations in taking forward any enforcement action, preparing notices and statements.
- Corresponding with both the complainant and the offender
If you are a contractor in the Town Planning industry and you are looking for your next opportunity and would like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Charlotte Pope at Matchtech on firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.