- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is a leading Tier1 automotive supplier, they are now looking for a Tooling Engineer to work on a permanent basis at their Bromyard site.
- Time served apprenticeship in Toolmaking.
- Knowledge of and competency in operating CNC Miller/Lathes and Grinders
- Able to understand and program CNC machinery.
- Hands on knowledge and proficiencies in hand tools and working knowledge of press tools.
- Able to work to drawings and complete tasks to tight deadlines.
- Able to complete tool mods (Blow Mould PMS and RRIM tool repairs).
- Plant knowledge and crane operating certificate.
All team members are expected to demonstrate the following skills and behaviors to an acceptable level: job knowledge, quality and quantity of work, self motivation and initiative, effective communication, positive attitude to colleagues, understanding of documentation, customer knowledge, safety and organization, timekeeping and attendance.
Expectations for all employees:
- Behave in a courteous, respectful and professional manner towards all employees customers and visitors.
- Encourage good communication and working relationships across the business.
- Share job knowledge and skills and supporting other team members with their workload.
- Keep your Team Leader/Manager informed of any issues and take a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Suggest ways to improve quality, productivity and the work environment.
- Complete training and development to increase professional competence.
- Comply with company policy, quality procedures and the Health and Safety Act at all times.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.