- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We have a requirement for a Chartered Building Surveyor to work for a multinational engineering company to be based in the North East. The role will be on a 6month contact working within the infrastructure division.
The right person will work in Newcastle but required to travel around the area. You will be in multi-disciplinary environment expected to deliver a range of building surveys on a number of high profile public and private sector projects.
Ideally we are looking for a chartered status surveyor at a senior level.
- Managing a number of client relationships
- Project management and Contract Administration
- Due diligence surveys.
- Use of building contracts, such as JCT and NEC.
- Defect analysis
- Number of projects in different sectors and providing a range of building surveying / project management duties
- Carry out surveys, inspections, schedules, provide professional services and the management of schemes in Yorkshire and across the North of England
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying RICS Accredited degree (or equivalent qualification)
- All-round surveying experience
- A full driving licence and prepared to travel as required
- Strong IT skills, Word and Excel as a minimum. Candidates should be able to produce, edit and format documents.
- BIM systems
You will be working on a 6month contract with the possibility of extension at a rate of £25-29ph ltd dependant on experience.
If you are interested in the position please apply online or alternatively feel free to give me a call.
0207 010 0451
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.