- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Matchtech's client, an international leader in their market, has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join their team in Alton.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for leading a small team of Maintenance Engineers, enhancing current maintenance systems, overseeing the continuous improvement of the manufacturing process and executing long-term strategic plans.
Maintenance Manager / Maintenance / Management / Supervisor / Multi Skilled / Mechanical / Electrical / Engineer / Manufacturing / Production / FMCG / Continuous Improvement / Reactive / Preventative / Inspection / Facilities
- The Maintenance Manager has overall accountability for the management and provision of preventative and reactive machinery maintenance, scheduling and site facilities.
- Perform periodic maintenance and routine calibration of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Manage the installation of new equipment and disposing of old machinery.
- Inspect equipment regularly to identify operational inefficiency and facilitate optimisation.
- Ensure that the maintenance department are fully trained and appraised as per the company guidelines.
- The Maintenance Manager should be apprentice trained or equivalent to HNC/HND qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Previous expertise in a management or supervisory position
- Mechanical maintenance experience essential / Dual skilled expertise would be desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?