- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Management of the Device History Record (DHR) review process to ensure system and product compliance within manufacturing areas, and to support these areas in implementing improvements.
- To ensure that the DHR review process is timely and complies with documented procedures
- To perform the review and approval/rejection of DHRs in order to release product for sales and distribution
- To provide metrics from the batch review process to assist departmental managers in identifying trends and areas for improvement.
- To assist the Quality and Compliance Team Leader/Quality Management in the administration of quality systems
- To support the effective management of internal process audits
- To review and approve Sato labels produced and used by production
- To support Regulatory and Customer Audits through acting as a scribe, runner or in a documentation support roles
Skills & Experience required:
- Highly computer literate e.g. Excel/Word
- Experience in the Quality Management System
- Ability to confidently deal with associates of all levels
- Experience working within a Medical Device environment preferable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.