- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
If you are looking for a new challenge this year, I am currently working with a manufacturing client in Littlehampton who are looking to expand their production team. The ideal candidate would have previous experience of assembling products.
- Reading & Working from Electronics Kits.
- General Assembly of a variety of products.
- Crimping, Measuring & Cutting wires.
- Packing & Labelling the final product.
- Able to work to the client Health & Safety requirements.
- Work within a team and individually as and when required.
- Ensuring Work area is clean and tidy throughout day to day operations.
- Adhere to ESD requirements (this element can be trained when in the role)
- Soldering is an advantage, however this can be trained when in the role.
Both shifts are listed below, there is no compulsory shift rotation so when you apply please outline clearly which shift you would be interested in.
Day Shift: 08:00am - 4:00pm
Late Shift: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Days: £8.00 per hour PAYE + Overtime allowances for hours worked over 37.5 per week.
Lates:m £9.00 per hour PAYE + Overtime allowances for hours worked over 37.5 per week.
This role is due to start ASAP, with an interview required on site with the client.
To apply for this position please submit your most up to date CV with daytime contact telephone details.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Electronics
- Meet the SCADA engineer who stops your bag getting lost at the airport
Have you ever wondered how your luggage gets from the baggage drop to the plane? Meet the engineer who makes sure you’re reu...