- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Systems Engineering Configuration Manager
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for a Configuration Manager with a focus on Change Control to work for a leading Automotive tier 1. Successful candidates will have experience of SPICE and Systems, Hardware or Software design process.
- Day to day monitor and control over the release and change process.
- Support or Leading in a professional manner Change Control Board meetings
- Support with accurate advice the team in order to help them to proceed with changes with a as much low effort as possible.
- Monitor and make sure that AutomotiveSPICE and Internal standards are followed during the change and release process.
- Maintain and monitor metrics to make sure changes are introduced within the required timelines
- Competent in using Integrity (Power-User / Admin level).
- Prior exposure to multi-disciplinary team projects (able to cooperate
- Ability to define manageable and streamlined processes (CheckOut/CheckIn, Review, Release etc)
- Scripting Skills (Automate part of the process)
- Familiar with Automotive SPICE
- Able to self-manage
- Automotive Experience (Tier 2 supplier a plus)
- Be able to work to a fast paced environment
- Able to prioritise tasks according to project milestones
- Background / Exposure in Electronics / Software integration
- Requirements management understanding
- Familiar with Systems Engineering concepts
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- The new skills automotive companies are seeking from engineers
A revolution is taking place in the automotive industry and as a result, the skills employers are looking for in engineers a...