- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Systems Engineering Configuration Manager
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for a Configuration Manager with a focus on Change Control to work for a leading Automotive tier 1. Successful candidates will understand the Systems, Hardware or Software Engineering design process.
- Day to day monitor and control over the release and change process.
- Support or Leading in a professional manner Change Control Board meetings
- Support with accurate advice the team in order to help them to proceed with changes with a as much low effort as possible.
- Monitor and make sure that AutomotiveSPICE and Internal standards are followed during the change and release process.
- Maintain and monitor metrics to make sure changes are introduced within the required timelines
- Competent in using Integrity (Power-User / Admin level).
- Prior exposure to multi-disciplinary team projects (able to cooperate
- Ability to define manageable and streamlined processes (CheckOut/CheckIn, Review, Release etc)
- Scripting Skills (Automate part of the process)
- Familiar with Automotive SPICE
- Able to self-manage
- Automotive Experience (Tier 2 supplier a plus)
- Be able to work to a fast paced environment
- Able to prioritise tasks according to project milestones
- Background / Exposure in Electronics / Software integration
- Requirements management understanding
- Familiar with Systems Engineering concepts
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...