- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for Pipefitters to start on a water treatment site in Banstead, South London. Immediate start. Rate is negotiable based on experience/qualifications. PVC + ABS pipework
- CSCS - Essential
- Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification or recognised apprenticeship - Essential
- Previous pipefitting experience - Essential
- Previous Water Treatment experience - Desired
- Full PPE - Desired
- Water Hygiene Card - Desired
The role will be 6-8 weeks working on a 47.5 hour week.
PVC + ABS pipework. Start immediate.
Hours mon-fri 7.00 -16.30
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...