- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for electricians to start on clean and waste water sites near Oxford. Rate will be negotiable based on previous experience/cards.
- CSCS/ECS - Essential
- Previous industrial installation experience - Essential
- Previous water treatment experience - Desired
- EUSR Water Hygiene - Desired
- Tools & PPE - Desired
- Interpretation of site drawings and project information
- Carrying out installation works on site (Tray/Ladder/Conduit/Trunking/Basket)
- Assisting with testing and commissioning of installations
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification as a minimum
- City and Guilds electrical qualification 17th Edition preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.