- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior or Principal Electronics Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen working on cutting edge Electronics Hardware Research, Design and Development in the Aerospace Technology sector.
The ideal candidate has experience of either Analogue or Digital Electronics Design, and is keen to develop and progress their career.
This opportunity is available for a mid-level engineer looking to develop into a senior role or for a principal/chief engineer looking to take on more responsibility.
The role is broad depending on a candidate's specialism; Digital FPGA focussed expertise, or more Analogue Electronics design experience is applicable.
Re-locators are welcome to apply and my client can offer assistance to those who qualify.
My client will be able to offer you an attractive basic salary with a bonus and private healthcare for this role, candidates must be eligible to gain SC Clearance for the position.
- This Lead Hardware Engineer role will be driving the introduction of new products by leading engineering teams in the development of novel processing techniques in support of radio, direction finding and beam forming applications.
- The development activities will range from low level research to market driven product developments.
- The role will require close collaboration with Product Line Management and key customers to define market requirements for new products, support the evolution of the technology roadmaps, and develop the technical capability of the engineering function
- (for the Principal Level) Project team leadership
- Development lifecycle management for both research and customer driven products
- Analogue circuit design
- Digital Hardware Design
- Experience with main FPGA families (Altera, Xilinx) and the main DSP families (Analog Devices, TI, Freescale)
- Innovative approach and able to present new ideas to both customers and internal teams
If you would like to know more about the position please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.