- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Transmission Control & Calibration Engineer
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen to work for a leading Automotive Consultancy. Candidates will have proven DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission), Transmission Control (strategy) and Calibration experience.
Role and responsibilities:
Being part of the transmission control and calibration team, the candidate will be involved in the design of control algorithms, their implementation, simulation, testing and calibration, following established processes. The candidate will also be responsible for leading small transmission control projects, delivering technically within the timing and budget allocated and interfacing with the customer.
- Degree in an engineering discipline or comparable qualification with relevant experience
- Demonstrable transmission control and calibration experience
- DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) and Calibration Experience
- Transmission Control Strategy
- Ability to use Simulink/Stateflow and Embedded Coder for real time embedded control.
Knowledge of TargetLink will be advantageous
- Ability to use calibration tools like Vector CANape or/and ETAS INCA
- Experience of software development processes (full v-cycle)
- Experience of in vehicle calibration development and validation
- Ability to represent the company in front of the customer
- Full UK driving license
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...
- The new skills automotive companies are seeking from engineers
A revolution is taking place in the automotive industry and as a result, the skills employers are looking for in engineers a...