- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Product Designer to join their growing team in Winchester.
The successful applicant will be working as part of the design team, primarily assisting with the design and development of the company's new product ranges. This will include producing concept renders, reverse engineering and product design, and the generation of technical drawings for manufacture. They will also be required to solve engineering problems should they arise and comfortably manage their own time and workload in a fast-paced design environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a creative working environment, in a role that would offer an individual the chance to develop their own skills in the high-end interior industry.
The Product Designer role
- Utilising Solidworks for product design and the completion of detailed technical drawings for manufacture
- The generation of 3D models and concept renders
- Communicate manufacturing methods and technical specifications to suppliers
- Reverse engineering of product and designing for an established brand
- The completion of informative product documentation and instructions
- Helping to ensure that all quality and technical product standards are met
- Educated in a relevant degree discipline
- Must have industry experience in using Solidworks to a professional level
- Must be a competent user of Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft office
- Should have the ability to project manage and problem solve
- Experience of design for manufacture and understanding of engineering concepts and materials
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.