- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Graduate Geotechnical Engineer (Permitting and Licensing)
Our Nottinghamshire based client is seeking a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer to take on the role of a Trainee Permitting and Licensing Manager.
Excellent opportunity for an individual with geotechnical/engineering experience seeking to develop their knowledge and skills in resolving the impacts of historical mining activities.
In this graduate position you will support the Permitting and Licensing Managers in assessing and issuing Permits and Licenses on our client's behalf.
Essentially you will demonstrate:
- Some understanding of mining and mining risk
- Experience and/or a relevant degree in a geological or structural/civil engineering discipline
- Strong analytical skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
Work shall involve:
- Managing your own workload of permits and working closely with geotechnical engineers and developers.
- Working with engineers on assessing proposals for remediating mining features and assessing the risk on development proposals.
- Supporting the development of commercial permitting and planning services for the development industry
- Managing and undertaking licensing work in relation to coal mining operations.
This position is initially on a 3 year fixed term contract with the potential to be made permanent.
For more information on this role, contact Samuel Lovett on 01489 898177.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.