- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Lead Software Engineer
Our client are a start up business working on the next generation of autonomous UAV'S. They have an exciting requirement for a lead engineer to join them in their Fareham offices.
- Applying skills in system design, software development, control systems, sensor integration, calibration, and general engineering principles to develop fully autonomous robots
- Research, design, implement and evaluate state-of-the-art motion prediction and planning strategies for robotic systems
- Benchmarking and validating navigation and autonomy software layers
- Implementing fault tolerant and safety critical control strategies
- Develop and maintain software for a range of components.
- High performance signal processing and control (C++, Python)
- Working closely with the mechanical engineer / CTO on dimensions and CAD models of the electronics, as well as regular review of project requirements and progress.
Key candidate skills:
- Single board computing
- Embedded system development
- Web application development
- Graphical User Interface development
- Good knowledge of mainstream programming languages such as C++, Python, C# etc.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.