- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Ada Software Engineer
BAE Systems are looking for four Ada Software Engineers to join the busy site at New Malden.
Software Engineers are required to join the CMS1 product team, based in offices in New Malden, Surrey. They will be working on the software development of CMS-1 which is fitted on various RN surface ship platforms. The CMS1 product team work on the software development of the new UK Royal Navy's surface ship platform, the Type 26 as well as technology refresh programmes for other, in-service RN platforms. You will also be involved in the production of technical documentation and test scripts.
What is required:
- Ada development skills must be excellent with, ideally, 5+ years of experience, but must have recent experience within the last 12 months.
- Other skills that will strengthen your application include: C++, Rational Rose.
- Experience of all aspects of the S/W lifecycle, such as: requirement definition, high & low level designs, integration, testing and product delivery.
- Experience of working on large software developments.
- Interpersonal skills - Highly motivated, proactive, organised, inclusive team worker.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?