- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Manufacturing Engineer & Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Matchtech's client, a market leading electro-mechanical manufacturer, has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer & a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team in Oxford.
As a member of a successful engineering team, the Manufacturing Engineer & Senior Manufacturing Engineer will enhance current processes through driving continuous improvement, resolving technical issues and providing problem solving support on current projects.
Manufacturing Engineer / Senior Production Engineer / Manufacturing / Production / Process / Problem Solving / LEAN / Continuous Improvement / NPI / New Process Development / Project / Regulated Industry
- As a Manufacturing Engineer, working independently and amongst a team, you will be responsible for productivity, output and quality.
- Continuously supporting the manufacturing shop floor with technical issues, and resolving problems that may arise with both internal & external process matters.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will be vital in developing and instigating new process and equipment in order to facilitate new product manufacturing and continuous improvement schedules.
- Pivotal in the full product life cycle from conception to launch, the Principle Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for development of new product processes.
- Involved in the management of capital investment and projects
- As one of the Senior Manufacturing Engineers you will tasked with mentoring & coaching graduate engineers through their engineering development.
- HND / HNC in an Engineering discipline or above
- Technical experience within a low volume / high complexity manufacturing environment
- Worked within a industry where regulation is of utter most importance
- Track record of personally implementing improvement accomplishments
- Demonstrable problem solving capabilities
- A Manufacturing Engineer with exposure to working within a project background
- Experience of graduate engineer mentoring would be desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.