- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for mechanical fitters to start ASAP on water treatment sites within the Havant-Chichester Region. Rate is negotiable based on experience/tickets. 5 week contract with possible extension.
- Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification or recognised apprenticeship
- Previous Industrial or Water Treatment experience
- PPE & Tools
- EUSR Water Hygiene - Preferred
- Knowledge of health & safety legislation
- Willingness to learn and undertake occupational and Health and Safety training
- Numeric and reading skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Punctuality and reliability
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...