- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Connected Car Research Specialist
A world leader in the connected car market has a unique opportunity for a Connected Car Research Specialist to join their consultancy team. This is a permanent position with some excellent growth potential for your career.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about connected car technologies and looking to grow their career within a research and consultant environment.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Providing strategic support to clients in the field of connected car
- Undertake research and consultancy projects within the connected car market - with a key focus on new products
- Deliver both desk and field based research
- Present to clients and deliver technical workshops
- Have previous experience in at least one are of connected car technology including PAYD / Automotive Apps / CRM / Big Data Analytics / Prognostics / Navigation / Infotainment
- Attend and present at industry conferences and events
We are looking for candidates with direct experience in the connected car landscape and ideally a strong understand of M2M learning and IoT. You will also need:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong understanding of the opportunities and challenges in the connected car market
- An ability to organise your own workload and juggle different projects
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems