- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
C++ Software Engineer
Two C++ Software Engineers are required to join BAE Systems in New Malden on initial 12 month contracts.
The CMS C++ team have a vacancies for C++ and Windows development software engineers to join the CMS1 product team, based in offices in New Malden, Surrey. You will be working on the software development of the new UK Royal Navy's surface ship platform, the Type 26 as well as technology refresh programmes for other, in-service RN platforms.
What is required:
* C++ and Windows development skills must be excellent with, ideally, 5+ years of experience, but must have recent experience within the last 12 months.
* Other skills that will strengthen your application include: C#, WPF, MFC .Net and BOOST
* Experience of all aspects of the S/W lifecycle, such as: requirement definition, high & low level designs, integration, testing, product delivery, estimating and bidding.
* Experience of working on large software developments.
* Interpersonal skills - Highly motivated, proactive, organised, inclusive team worker
If you are invited for interview we will explore your knowledge in depth and you will undergo a technical C++ test.
*Candidates must be SC cleared to apply for these positions*
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.