- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Planning Officer - Development Management
A large council based in Yorkshire are currently seeking a development management planner on a contract basis for an initial 3 months.
Job Title: Development Management Planner
My client based in Yorkshire are currently looking for a Development Management Planner on a contract basis for an initial 3 months. This role requires experience within the town planning sector as well as experience in dealing with planning applications.
Key parts of the role
- Working on Town based applications
- Dealing with household applications and basic minor applications
- Initially working on a 3 month contract and then rolling
- Updating applications and compiling reports
- Liaising with team members, clients and interested parties
- To meet all daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicators targets
- Dealing with a mixed caseload of applications ranging from Minor through to Mid-Scale
- Degree level qualification within Town Planning
- Eligible for (if not already) membership to RTPI
- Ability to work well in a large team
f you are a contractor in the Town Planning industry and you are looking for your next opportunity and would like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Charlotte Pope at Matchtech on firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.