- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
We are currently recruitinng for a senior level Production Manager to take on a large phase of production for a customer. The role will be based in Crawley and a aircraft interiors specialist supplieing in to airlines.
To manage the company's soft furnishing manufacture and repair under EASA Part 21 and 145. Whilst at all times striving for continuous improvement.
To ensure the company's reputation as a preferred supplier with key customers is maintained, through regular contact and communication including attending off site meetings as required
- Day to day management of the Part 21 and 145 operations, includes:
- Manufacturing, dry cleaning, repair and stores.
- Host daily operational meetings with department leaders
- Ownership of productivity, identifying and delivering areas for improvement
- Measurement and reporting of production metrics and accountability for performance
- Manage staff time and attendance
- Conduct discipline and accident investigations and chair disciplinaries.
- Point of contact for key account customers including face to face meetings
- Conduct in-house audits on all aspects of the business
- Reporting and investigation of NCRs and QDRs
- Day to day management of British Airways soft furnishings contract including:
- Attending customer service meetings offsite.
- Producing minutes of customer meetings
- Hosting customer visits
- Maintaining close relations with all stakeholders.
- Managing the efficiency of the seat cover replacement plan .
- Ensuring all internal and external SLA and KPI are met.
- Deputising for General Manager in their absence
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21 and 145 legislations
- Experience in aircraft soft furnishing manufacturing / repair
- Demonstrable knowledge of CAA, EASA, Dft regulations
- Experience of managing a multi-cultural work force
- Experience of face to face customer communication at senior levels
- Ability to produce high level reports
- H&S qualification (IOSH / NEBOSH) preferable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...