- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
CAE Integration Technical Specialist
Our client, at the forefront of the electric vehicle revolution has a number of exciting opportunities to join the advanced Engineering Team. Please get in touch if you have automotive CAE experince and would like further information.
Our client, the next generation car company, is seeking talented engineers to support with the design and development of its brand new range of electric vehicles from concept through to production.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the development of brand new vehicle platforms and to contribute to some of the most ambitious vehicle concepts currently taking place globally.
This engineer is responsible for researching and developing best CAE methods and procedures for all CAE disciplines and integrating them into the daily CAE activities undertaken.
- Prepare CAE guide lines and work procedures across the board of different CAE disciplines
- Establish the best CAE modelling methods for each vehicle system and work with the model build team to implement them.
- Write Engineering Statements of Work for CAE activities undertaken by suppliers.
- Work with each of the attribute teams to support CAE correlation activities.
- Coordinate workflows within the different CAE teams and with other relevant departments to improve efficiencies.
- Continuously research and develop new methods and procedures that can improve the accuracy and efficiency of all CAE activities.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- M.Sc. or higher education in relevant field for the role. Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Extensive experience of CAE activities within an automotive OEM.
- Thorough understanding of finite element analysis. MUST have hands-on experience with solvers such as ABAQUS, NASTRAN, LS-DYNA and OPTISTRUCT. Pre- and post-processing tools like OASYS, ANSA, META, HYPERMESH and HYPERVIEW.
- A broad knowledge of crash, NVH, and structural analysis for vehicle development.
- Demonstrates high levels of personal motivation to join a start-up organisation and sees development opportunity in doing so, takes a proactive approach to self-development
- Demonstrates alignment to company values; Honesty, Care, Vision, Action. Someone who respects and works well with others.
- The ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality in all aspects of work.
The benefits package includes but is not limited to:
- Flexible working
- Mobility allowance
- Life assurance
- Annual bonus
- Equity scheme
All salaies are dependant on relevant skills and experience
This isn't just another job. It's an opportunity to join a movement to change the mobility experience for everyone. If you find that as exciting as we do, please contact Dan Tchupan at Matchtech for a full job description and a confidential discussion regarding these opportunities.
FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONSIDER APPLICATIONS FROM INDIVIDUALS WHO CURRENLTY HOLD THE RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK WITHIN THE UK
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems