- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
My client is looking for an Ecologist to be based in either Hertfordshire, Winchester or South London to work in their busy multi-disciplinary consultancy team.
Main Duties to:
- Manage and oversee ecology projects.
- Write reports and technical review work.
- Advise clients on ecological aspects relating to their schemes - including mixed use and residential developments, minerals/waste projects, infrastructure and energy projects.
- Prepare fee proposals, liaising with clients, and converting into fee earning work.
- Considerable and demonstrable ecological expertise, preferably from within the consultancy sector, with experience of protected species survey and licencing.
- Experience in managing ecological input to development projects of all scales across a range of sectors and working with other environmental disciplines.
- Demonstrable experience of project management and client liaison.
- Qualified to degree level or higher in a relevant field of Ecology, Natural Sciences or a related subject.
- Associate or higher member of CIEEM.
- A well-regarded team player able to develop a good rapport with both clients and colleagues.
- Ability to understand the business environment of consultancy with particular regard to, ecology and be commercially astute.
- Full driving license.
- Licences for protected species surveys, particularly great crested newt and bats
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm with the requirement for flexibility dependent upon business requirement
My client offers a range of learning and development opportunities depending upon the role, with all employees having access to a range of internally delivered training modules as standard. In their science based roles they offer structured career progression, more details of which can be discussed during the recruitment process. In addition to a competitive salary, they offer as a minimum: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount Scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition schemes.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.