- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
In this role, you have the opportunity to take responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of injection mould equipment.
You are responsible for;
- Conducting daily factory machine safety checks.
- Carrying out in a safe and efficient manner, process setting activities which include mould changes, mould setting, colour and material changes.
- Ensuring processes are always running to the correct setting sheet and escalate as appropriate if found outside of these conditions.
- Conducting TPM activities in accordance with each specific machine schedule.
- Liaising with Production Supervisors & Team Leaders with regards to production priorities.
- Working with Production Supervisors & Lead Process Technician to identify and implement efficiency improvements on process equipment.
- Liaising with the Toolroom regarding tooling related issues before taking action.
- Carrying out first line maintenance activities, assessing breakdowns and escalate issues when necessary.
- Participating in structured problem solving activities and have a 'stop and fix' attitude.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience;
You are a part of a team of 13 process technicians, reporting into the lead process technician.
- Injection moulding process setting experience within a manufacturing environment, with preference given to medium to high volume.
- Proven experience in fault diagnosis & machine setting in Thermal Plastic Moulding.
- Experience in machine setting and fault diagnosis in LSR Injection Moulding.
- Must be practical with ability to work on own initiative or within a group with a 'Stop and Fix' attitude.
- Able to work shifts as required with the ability and desire to complete work that you have started, particularly during problem solving.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.