- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior R&D Engineer
The R&D Engineer will take accountability for the development and introduction of new technologies into our product line.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and development of new technologies using TRL.
- Able to lead projects in area of expertise and develops action plans and reports results to management.
- Advances the state-of-the-art related to applications, materials, products and/or processes; communicate research status and implications.
- Solving complex problems.
- Working with customers to understand their problems and opportunities.
Skills & Experience required
- Research & Development of new technologies
- Able to lead projects
- Engineering Batchelors degree
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...