- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for electricians to start ASAP on a water treatment site near Rickmansworth, North-West London. Rate is negotiable based on cards/experience.
Previous experience of working in the water industry is preferred, immediate start. Long term work on offer.
To be responsible for the onsite install/refurbishment of predominantly Water based assets in a range of values and complexity.
Candidates must be competent with all aspects of containment.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification/recognised apprenticeship
- JIB Preferred
- Previous installation experience - cable tray/ladder rack/basket/conduit/trunking.
- Must be able to understand electrical drawings/diagrams.
- CSCS/ECS - Essential
- Thames Water Passport - Desired
- Tools & PPE - Essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.