- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for electricians to start ASAP on a water treatment site near Rickmansworth, North-West London. Rate is negotiable based on cards/experience.
Previous experience of working in the water industry is preferred, immediate start. 6 month contract with possible extension.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification/recognised apprenticeship
- JIB Preferred
- Experience in carrying out testing and inspection preferred
- Previous installation experience - cable tray/ladder rack/basket/conduit/trunking.
- Interpretation of site drawings and project information
- Carrying out installation works on site
- Assisting with testing and commissioning of installations
- Liaising with other contractors
- CSCS/ECS - Essential
- Thames Water Passport - Desired
- Tools & PPE - Essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...