- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Systems Engineer x3
BAE Systems are looking for three Systems Engineer to join at the Rochester site.
Exciting opportunities have arisen within Electronic Systems at Rochester for three Systems Engineers. The Systems Engineers will work as part of an integrated project team developing world-leading control systems.
As a Systems Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
Working in a team environment to specify, design and verify systems that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. These systems provide high-integrity solutions for our military products.
As a Systems Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include the following:
- Extensive experience of system level design for safety critical electronic systems
- Extensive experience of specifying and managing requirements for electronic systems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Use of modelling tools such as Matlab/Simulink and SysML
- System verification experience
- Knowledge of electronics and embedded software
- Existing SC security clearance
What we're looking for in you:
Due to the nature of this role you will need to have excellent team skills, be self-motivated, fast-learning and have the ability to prioritise and manage your own work with minimal guidance.
*These positions are UK eyes only*
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.