- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Test Equipment Software Engineer
Our client are a leading aero engine manufacturer. They are seeking a C++ software engineer to work on the development of their engine test systems at their Bristol offices.
- Develop software for test facility measurement systems from a user requirement to maturity.
- Investigate and troubleshoot existing software systems installed on operational test facilities.
- Introduce appropriate technology and latest standards into existing designs with a view to improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain and develop our Testbed Communication Networks.
- Participate fully in multi-function design reviews to ensure alignment of customer requirements and proposed design.
Qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience with C++.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows work station and servers, together with experience of Active Directory and DNS.
- Network Communication methods, familiarity with UDP and TCP/IP and other network protocols.
- Knowledge of Revision Control Systems for control of software release.
- Previous use of Linux systems.
- Previous use of Microsoft Visual Studio for developing software.
- Experience with .NET programming.
- Understanding of measurement techniques, primarily temperature, pressure and frequency.
- Scripting language and Windows batch file knowledge.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.