- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for mechanical fitters to start on a water treatment site in Rainham, Essex. Industrial pipefitting experience. Start ASAP. 46 hours PW.
- The work will primarily be centred around pipefitting, previous experience essential. The ideal candidate will have worked with large diameter/industrial pipes.
- Confined Space - Desired
- CCNSG - Desired
- IPAF - Desired
- CSCS - Essential
- Should have served a mechanical apprenticeship or have NVQ level 3 in mechanical engineering equivalent or higher.
- Thames Water Passport - Desired
- Punctuality and reliability
- Knowledge of health & safety legislation and company procedures
- Willingness to learn and undertake occupational and Health and Safety training
- Numeric and reading skills
- Prepared to take responsibility for self and others
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to give and take instruction
The work is expected to last 6-8 weeks but any competent fitters are likely to be kept on indefinitely.
Rate is negotiable based on experience and cards etc.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...