- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior/Principle Highways Engineer
My client is looking for a Senior/Principle Design Engineer who can use the softwares AutoCAD, PDS, MX and Microdrainage.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well known consultancy working on a large project on the M3. They are looking to conduct interviews and get some one on board as soon as possible as they have a lot of work on in this and other areas.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience working for Highways England
- Experience working on large projects
- AutoCAD, MX, PDS, and Microdrainage, any additional softwares would be benificial
- Have very good highways experience
In return my client is able to offer competative market rates and a long term contract.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?