- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a growing team, for a mid-level, Senior or Principal Embedded C Firmware Development Engineer, specialising in development for high performance PC components, security and storage products.
The opportunity sits within a team working on Firmware Development for Embedded SOCs.
The ideal candidate has experience of Embedded C Development working on complex systems and with inter-processor communications.
- Innovating in a fast growing market
- Prototyping product concepts;
- Embedded Firmware Development Engineering on SOC
Desired Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, the candidate should have some of the following expertise:
- Embedded firmware expertise, experience with SOC development and the communication between multiple components is beneficial
- Experience of low level development
- Experienced in C programming, exposure to C++ a plus
- Experience of ARM Architectures
If you would like to know more, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?