- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Project Engineer - Systems
I am in the process of recruiting an individual for a well-known multi-national American firm in Wimborne (Dorset).
The duties of the Project Engineer would be to work in the A330 Integrated Project Team (IPT) who focus on Avionic systems. You will provide technical direction and decision making in support of project delivery. You will need to manage internal and external resources to successfully deliver allocated projects, through requirements definition, analysis, design, development and qualification. Additionally you will ensure project compliance with internal processes, regulatory and legislative requirements.
The role is based in Wimborne, Dorset
As a Project Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A strong understanding of systems engineering in the context of aerospace systems / avionics, equipment and the integration of equipment onto platforms or packaged sub-systems.
- Experience of liaison with customers and suppliers.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Understanding of systems engineering methods
As a Project Engineer your main responsibilities may involve:
- Actively contribute to and/ or lead defined aspects of the project to achieve optimal balance between requirements, schedule and cost.
- Work with Programme Management to ensure that projects are delivered.
- Cooperate proactively with other CMS departments eg. Reliability, Safety, Airworthiness, C&I Product Group.
If you're interested in the available permanent positions then please send over a updated CV, and let me know what time would be more convenient for me to give you a call.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...