- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
You will be working with large and complex datasets to support effective decision making in the field of autonomy, automotive telematics, connected services and urban mobility.
- Responsibility for analysing and updating a range of data sources - whether structured, unstructured or big data - relating to physical and economic aspects of Automotive & Telematics.
- Develop software in VB.Net and Matlab.
- Work closely with clients and colleagues to capture data analysis and reporting requirements, identify relevant data sources and carry out software development and testing within the quality management framework to meet the clients' needs.
- Work to expand the capability and improve the performance of existing models.
- Help the Group to identify commercial opportunities through the analysis and exploitation of data.
- Produce reports and presentation for clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of applying data analysis techniques.
- Experience of big data related to autonomy, automotive telematics, connected services and urban mobility.
- Accomplished skills in producing, testing and managing the life-cycle of software in VB.Net and Matlab.
- Expertise in capturing and documenting user and functional requirements.
- Knowledge of software development in other languages, especially C / C++ / C#
- Knowledge of machine learning , hardward or stats.
- Ideally experience of leading projects.
- Confident presentation skills.
- A degree (2.1) or above in a computing, science or engineering discipline
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems