- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Are you an experienced Planning Technician or Graduate? I'm looking for a Planning Technician for a 3 month contract based in Nottinghamshire. In order to apply, you will need to know how to process planning applications.
Job Title: Planning Technician
Contract Rate: £12-£15/h
Contract Length: 3 months, then rolling
Job status: Urgent requirement - interviews available ASAP
Key Experience Required
- Processing and submitting household applications and basic minor applications on to a planning portal
- Validation to ensure the application has the correct information
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis
Candidates will be submitting planning applications (within a non-specific area) and would ideally need the following:
- Experience in Development Management
- Degree level qualification within Town Planning
- Eligible for (if not already) membership to RTPI
As a Planning Technician you shall also demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Time Management - completing applications to tight deadlines and the ability to work under pressure
- Self-Motivation - you must be committed to delivering a quality and timely service
- Customer Service
If you are a contractor in the Town Planning industry and you are looking for your next opportunity and would like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Charlotte Pope at Matchtech on firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.