- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Project Manager with Automotive and/or Injection Moulding experience is required to work in Portsmouth in a permanent position.
We are looking for a Project Manager to work for a leading Automotive company based in Portsmouth.
Working with our sales managers and customers you will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of injection mould tooling & mouldings for automotive OEM accounts.
Key requirements / experience in the following:
* Specify and understanding part drawings / dimensional quality requirements
* Identify manufacturing constraints associated with injection moulding
* Injection mould tool manufacture, development and tracking
* Be able to manage measurement and QA activity - Initial Sample Inspection Reports / Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
* Engineering change
* Good manufacturing and automotive part assembly practices
* Produce work instructions and operating procedures
* Project management
* Good communication & computer operating skills
* Automotive Tier 1 operations
* Be familiar with 3D CAD and file interrogation
The salary is upto £45,000 per annum.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Project Manager
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...